By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Trademark Legal Notice
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners in the United States and/or other countries. All company, product and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Daschboard Voice is not affiliated with or an official partner of Cisco, IPfone, Broadsoft, Mitel, OOMA, Nextiva, 8X8, or RingCentral or any other service provider.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DASHBOARD VOICE for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DASHBOARD VOICE website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DASHBOARD VOICE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
- The materials on DASHBOARD VOICE are provided “as is”. DASHBOARD VOICE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DASHBOARD VOICE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Non-Endorsement: Site Content and Site users.
- DASHBOARD VOICE does not sponsor, recommend or endorse: (i) any Third Party Service Providers (including Advertisers) that are accessible by and through the website. The Site facilitates communication between Third Party Service Providers and Site visitors (“Visitors”) that are potential users of associated Third Party Offerings.
- Please be advised that DASHBOARD VOICE does not itself provide any underlying products and/or services, and the ultimate terms and conditions of any Third Party Offerings will be determined by the applicable Third Party Service Providers. You understand and agree that DASHBOARD VOICE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any service offered by any Third Party Service Provider.
In no event shall DASHBOARD VOICE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DASHBOARD VOICE Internet site, even if DASHBOARD VOICE or a DASHBOARD VOICE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You agree that you would not use DASHBOARD VOICE Website to
- Post, email, transmit, upload or receive any kind of defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, blasphemous or racist material. These materials may not, in the judgment of DASHBOARD VOICE, cause any kind of inconvenience, anxiety or annoyance to any person
- Post, email, transmit, receive or upload any material that breaches the copyright pertaining to a third party or any other governing intellectual property rights. You are not authorized to transmit information under any contractual law or duty.
- Email, post, transmit or upload any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, spam, pyramid schemes, junk mail or any other forms of advertising commercial or solicitation. This is regardless of the content and does not cover the concepts that have been designated specifically for the purpose.
- Post, upload, email or knowingly indulge in the distribution or transmission of any material that consists of any computer code or software viruses that have been designed to damage, destroy, limit or interrupt the functionality of any telecommunications equipment, software or hardware.
- You abide by the terms that you wouldn’t make use of the website in a manner that the website faces damages or interruptions rendering it less efficient.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DASHBOARD VOICE could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DASHBOARD VOICE does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DASHBOARD VOICE may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DASHBOARD VOICE does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DASHBOARD VOICE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DASHBOARD VOICE of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to DASHBOARD VOICE shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.